Sunday 31 March 2024

AIR FRYER CRABSTICKS SNACKS



INGREDIENTS:

1 big packet limitation crabsticks

1/2 tsp curry powder

1-2 tbsp cooking oil




I wasn't keen on making these snacks initially, but my daughter's enthusiasm convinced me to give it a go for Chinese New Year. Despite the chaos of the festive season, we managed to squeeze in some time post-celebrations. after defrosting the crabsticks, which had been kept in the freezer for one and a half months, I wasted no time in getting started before laziness crept in.

For a healthier, I used the air fryer instead of deep frying these snacks.






Set the air fryer to 175°C and bake the crabsticks in small batches for 20 minutes. Shake the tray every 5 minutes for even cooking. it's better to bake in small batches than in big batches.

After it has cooled down, keep the snacks in an air tight container.

No comments:

COLOURFUL GERMAN COOKIES

I try making German cookies with different colours. This recipe is the same as I've used in dog German cookies. These are irresi...