Wednesday 6 March 2013

Chap Goh Meh

CHAP GOH MEH FEAST




These are my Chap Goh Meh special feast for 2013.

My first time making Yee Sang.



Meat Roll wrap with seaweed and beancurd skin and meat roll wrap with scramble egg and beancurd skin.Everyone loves the most.





Boneless Dori fish N microwavable



Cashew Nut Chicken




My special Chinese new Year fish in orange sauce.Yummy







Every year there must have at least two chap chai/mix vegetables to go with the dish




Baked chicken wings.




Simple Loh Ark/Stewed Duck.I doubled boil it to make it more tender
I forgot to serve my ginseng chicken soup but I had sea cucumber soup served.What a lovely dinner!
These are all my hard days work cooked by only me and prepared by my husband.
And this marked the end of the 15th day of Chinese New Year 2013


HAPPY CHAP GOH MEH
and
ALL'S WELL END'S WELL


Black pepper pork

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah!what a feast.looks delicious.i don't have any this year.how i miss my hometown.

Anonymous said...

look so delicious!So many nice thing.HAPPY CHAP GOH MEH!

Coco Mint said...

ya,happy chap go mei.Thanks ya!

Coco Mint said...

Thank You!

COLOURFUL GERMAN COOKIES

I try making German cookies with different colours. This recipe is the same as I've used in dog German cookies. These are irresi...